MEXICO CITY (AP) — Mexican narcos’ fascination with exotic animals was on display this week after a spider monkey dressed up as a drug gang mascot was killed in a shootout, a 450-pound (200 kilogram) tiger wandered the streets in the Pacific coast state of Nayarit, and a man died after trying to pet a captive tiger in a cartel-dominated area of western Michoacan state.
- TechnologyVideo gamesCryptocurrency
- U.S. NewsPress Releases
- SportsTennisFootballNFLTesla Inc
- PoliticsElection 2020Elections
- Press Releases
- Test Position Tag
- apf-lifestyletest 1U.S. Newsapf-lifestyle
- Moretest-clickable-tagAP Top NewsEuropean Central Banktest-tag-clickableWorld NewsUkraine Russia War
All contents © copyright 2022 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.