RICHMOND, Va. (AP) — A federal judge on Monday dismissed a second lawsuit seeking to force members of Virginia's Republican-controlled House of Delegates to hold an unscheduled election this year.
- TechnologyVideo gamesCryptocurrency
- U.S. NewsPress Releases
- SportsTennisFootballNFLTesla Inc
- PoliticsElection 2020Elections
- Press Releases
- Test Position Tag
- apf-lifestyletest 1U.S. Newsapf-lifestyle
- Moretest-clickable-tagAP Top NewsEuropean Central Banktest-tag-clickableWorld NewsUkraine Russia War
All contents © copyright 2022 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.